Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical Specialist (TB1)) for Rotary or Fixed Wing (EASA)
The Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is suitable for those learners who are intending to work within the military aircraft maintenance sector (as a Mechanical Specialist), and who want to develop their skills and knowledge in all aspects of aircraft operations and maintenance on fixed-wing or rotary aircraft.
One academic year.
Core Curriculum/Syllabus (list)
- Aircraft materials and hardware
- Maintenance practices
- Turbine aircraft aerodynamics, structures and systems
- Gas turbine engines
- Piston engines
- Electronic fundamentals
- Digital techniques / electronic instruments
- Helicopter aerodynamics, structures and systems
More information / Learning goals (optional)
- Advanced aviation technical skills and knowledge
- Advanced aircraft systems knowledge (Mechanical)