Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (Avionics Specialist (TB2)) for Rotary or Fixed Wing (EASA)
The Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is suitable for those learners who are intending to work within the military aircraft maintenance sector (as an Avionics Specialist), and who want to develop their skills and knowledge in all aspects of aircraft operations and maintenance on fixed-wing or rotary aircraft.
One academic year.
Core Curriculum/Syllabus (list)
- Aircraft materials and hardware
- Maintenance practices
- Aircraft aerodynamics, structures and systems
- Electronic fundamentals
- Digital techniques / electronic instruments
More information / Learning goals (optional)
- Advanced aviation technical skills and knowledge
- Advanced aircraft systems knowledge (Avionics)