Diploma in Unmanned Aircraft Systems Maintenance Engineering (Avionics)
The Diploma in Unmanned Aircraft Systems Maintenance Engineering (Avionics), is aimed at trainees who are planning to work in the unmanned aircraft field and who want to develop their skills and knowledge in aspects of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) (Avionics Maintenance Operations).
One academic year.
Core Curriculum/Syllabus (list)
Avionics pathway units:
- Digital techniques / electronic instruments
- Advanced avionics
- Advanced sensors and payloads
- Advanced flight control systems and autopilots
- Launch and recovery systems, components and operations
- Flying operations
More information / Learning goals (optional)
- Advanced UAS skills and knowledge
- Advanced UAS skills and knowledge in operations and maintenance (Avionics)