Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Structures
The Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Structures is aimed at those learners who are planning to work in the aircraft maintenance sector and who want to develop their skills and knowledge in all aspects of aircraft maintenance and specifically airframe structures.
One academic year.
Core Curriculum/Syllabus (list)
- Aircraft structures
- Advanced maintenance practices
- Fabrication and repair of aircraft mechanical components
- Inspect and maintain aircraft structures and components
- Fabricate basic aircraft structural components
- Fabricate advanced aircraft structural components
- Repair and / or modify aircraft metal structure
- Disassembly and assembly of aircraft structures
More information / Learning goals (optional)
- Advanced aviation knowledge and technical skills
- Advanced aircraft systems skills and knowledge (Airframe structures)