Diploma in Unmanned Aircraft Systems Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical)
The Diploma in Unmanned Aircraft Systems Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical), is aimed at trainees who are planning to work in the unmanned aircraft field and who want to develop their skills and knowledge in aspects of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Mechanical) Maintenance Operations.
One academic year.
Core Curriculum/Syllabus (list)
Mechanical pathway units:
- UAS structures and systems
- Advanced powerplant and associated components
- Launch and recovery systems, components and operations
- Flying operations UAS (sim and practical)
More information / Learning goals (optional)
- Advanced UAS skills and knowledge
- Advanced UAS skills and knowledge in operations and maintenance (Mechanical)